The Better Care Together Plan - Our Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
To find out more about the Better Care Together Partnership, please visit their website.
Draft Joint Carers Strategy
We want to hear your views on the draft Joint Carers Strategy 2018-2021. Key priorities have been identified to support carers across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to continue in their caring role and to maintain their own health and wellbeing. We have described our planned actions for each priority and we want to know your views on these: this feedback will be used to develop our detailed action plans which will support the Joint Carers Strategy.
Find out more on the Leicestershire County Council website.
- Your experiences of repeat prescription process survey
- Experience of the new approach to Urgent Care
- Treatments of lower back pain survey
- Consultation on a proposed model for the re-procurement of integrated sexual health services
- Specialist equipment
- Prescribing for Minor ailments
- Fit for the Future – Ashby community health consultation
- Prescribing of paracetamol and Gluten Free product
- Consultation on Settings of Care
- Hinckley and Bosworth Community Services Review