Please find below a list of frequently asked questions from members of the public under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
1. Can you provide me with the contact details for CCG staff?
2. Can you tell me the names of all members of your Governing Body?
This information is available on the CCG website. The website lists the names of all Governing Body members and describes the composition of the Governing Body.
3. Can you provide me with the Board papers for the next Governing Body meeting?
All Board papers are available our website.
4. How many GP practices are there in West Leicestershire?
There are 48 GP surgeries in the West Leicestershire locality. A list of practices is available on our website.
5. How many appointments are available at each GP practice?
West Leicestershire CCG does not hold this information as this data is held by each individual practice. A list of practices is available on our website.
6. Can you advise who provides the service at Loughborough Urgent Care Centre?
The service at the Loughborough Urgent Care Centre is provided by Derbyshire Health United (DHU). To find out the contact details visit the DHU website.
7. Can you advise who provides the NHS 111 service?
The NHS 111 service is also provided by Derbyshire Health United (DHU). The contact details are available on the DHU website.
8. Can you confirm the cosmetic procedures funded by the CCG and the criteria for the procedures?
This information is available in the East Midlands Cosmetic Procedures Policy.
9. How many cycles of IVF are funded by the CCG?
This information is available in the Commissioning Policy for In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)/ Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) within Tertiary Infertility Services.
10. Can you provide me with a copy of the Sustainability & Transformation Plan (STP)?
The latest draft of the STP is available on the Better Care Together website. The final version of the STP will be published on the Better Care Together and CCG websites in the near future.