PPG Network Hub meetings
Our PPG members regularly come together from across West Leicestershire to share best practice and find out about the latest updates to services and the work which the CCG is doing to improve healthcare in their area.
- Thursday 20 June 2019 - NSPCC, 3 Gilmore Close, Leicester, LE4 1EZ. Registration and lunch from 12.30pm, Meeting starts at 1.00pm
- Thursday 21 November 2019 - NSPCC, 3 Gilmore Close, Leicester, LE4 1EZ. Registration and lunch from 12.30pm, Meeting starts at 1.00pm
Other resources and information
- Winter engagement activities - To view all Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Winter Engagement Activitites click here
- Public involvement in developing Integrated Locality Teams in Hinckley and Bosworth - Read the latest from the team
- Support for carers information - Please find an A4 poster and an A5 leaflet with informaiton about how to get support if you are a carer.
If the onsite car park is full the alternative free parking is at ‘Speedway’. If you are driving past Matalan you follow the road around and drive past the NSPCC on your right. You continue past the library and take the first right. If you are approaching from other direction it is the left after the church. You continue until the leisure centre and take the first right again. You then continue down the road so you are almost back to the top parallel to the NSPCC. You will see the council offices on the left - drive past those and go into the blue gates labelled ‘LPT delegate parking, Leicester speedway’. There is a gate on the right hand corner of the car park which opens into the NSPCC car park.
If you are a blue badge holder please do let us know, and we can put out a named reserved cone for you to make sure that one of the disabled spaces is available. Please do email us if you have any questions. If you are not able to find the car park please ring the NSPCC reception desk on 0116 234 7200 and they will be able to direct you.